CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

6.1.09

Welcome 2009!!!


I have been gone for quite a while and I am as pissed off about the world as when I left.


Since my last post:

The Colts and Peyton Manning lost to Whales Vagina
Potholes the size of inflatable swimming pools are everywhere in the city I call home.
Obama has pissed me off in numerous ways (Sanjay Gupta? Really?Rick Warren?? Really, Really??).
All my favorite stores are having "take what ever you want and leave a little change on the counter sales", which invite the wrong crowd to shop at my elbows. MOVE IT!!!
My girlfriend got really sick  (1st time in at least two years, I am at year 5).
Lots of snow has led to so many SALTY UGG BOOT sightings, multiple daily sightings are now expected. I mean good grief, Charlie Brown.
The cold weather has driven men to their favorite winter combo of top coats and baseball caps, which is the equivalent of a hot woman wearing a sexy bra and a diaper to bed on your wedding night. If you are going to act grown, and feel grown, dress grown.....ACCESSORIZE!
The mayor has passed more crap legislation that will continue to make Chicago one of the most expensive cities to live in.
Everyone has inauguration fever, like the fishes and the loaves will be passed out on the 20th. 
Chicago politicians are distancing themselves from the politicians of Chicago because the politics of Chicago are not the way politics are supposed to work in a city like Chicago with an upstanding political structure supported by such great politicians as the kinds that you find in Chicago if you are a Chicago politician, but not political in your Chicagoness. Shut up you wankers and just say I didn't get caught yet and pray the feds have nothing on you!
Every Capitalist douche-bag I know is constantly in my face about how everything is going just fine and according to plan, instead of apologizing for their ignorance and hubris. Mind you, all that is done voluntarily, I have still yet to ask my first question about the economy to anyone outside my home. I just think it rude and too personal at this time.
I have had to deal with ridiculous realtors that espouse the virtues of the studio condos they think fit my profile, even though we currently live in a three bedroom home.
I even have had to listen, read and watch every goofball with an outlet "forecast" their "predictions for 2009." 

So I have been busy and I felt how the man at the top of this post looks.

But now I'm back!

DEAL WITH IT!

0 comments: