CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20.11.08

Gym Beam


Why do people always have to tell you they are:


  • "Going to the Gym"
  • "Going to Work Out"
  • "Going to Yoga"
  • "Going to a Spin Class"
  • "Going to Ball-Jammer 202"

Huh?

I will be the first to tell you I commend their effort. People that take the time to improve their look and health. deserve all our admiration.

What they do not deserve is our ears.

See I don't mind that you are going, I mind that you are talking about it.

Haven't you noticed that you have never seen my face at your gym? Well that is because perhaps I don't have an interest in going. Which leads one to believe I am equally disinterested in hearing about your time spent there, or your mental preparations BEFORE getting there.

I feel the same way you do when your girlfriend asks you to go to a Baby Shower. You are not going, and you don't enjoy listening to the play-by-play. The major difference is, that I don't need you for sex, so not only do not want to hear it, I don't have to.

So stop telling me about the:
  1. Total Bitch at the gym that thinks she is so cute.
  2. The totally hot chick that trades glances with you on the treadmill.
  3. All the weird eye-contact in the locker room.
  4. That girl at the desk you want to ask out.
  5. The guy that drives hummer that always smiles and holds the door for you.

Because, I don't give a shit.

I don't tell you about my trip to Barnes & Noble, so please reciprocate. 

0 comments: