CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20.11.08

Bare Essentials



I watched a movie the other day where the "heroine" was trying to get away from the life of crime and bad people she encountered daily at her job. 


She was a "stripper, trying to work her way through college."

It occurred to me how often I have heard people use this excuse in movies and in reality (this link lays it out. Excuses and all).

Yes, I have known strippers. You know strippers too, so don't point fingers.

Anyway, the whole idea of the girl just showing a little tit to get through college is just crap! Once you start, you do not stop....unless you find one of those elusive Sugar Daddies or professional athletes that wants to "wife" you.

The honest one's will tell you that, if common sense doesn't already.

Let's, as I so like to do, apply the same thing to men. 

If you were to inquire about that hunky guy I brought introduced you to at the party last week and the conversation went like:

you: Is James dating anyone?
me: No, he's been looking for a good woman for a while.

you: really?
me: yep.

you: Does he live with his parents?
me: Nope.

you: Baby Mama Drama?
me: Nope. No kids. Really looking for that special lady?

you: Does he have a brain to go with those good looks?
me: He is getting his MBA in Finance next June.

you: He's mine. If you let him near another woman before I get to him I'll kill you!
me: He spends all his time studying and working.

you: Where does my future husband work?
me: He makes his butt cheeks clap over at Jimbo's Him-bo's.

you: The male strip bar?
me: Yeah, but it's only to put himself through college. You'll see.

you: No I won't! You can tell the Toxic Avenger there is a difference between being single and wanting to get in his drawers, and putting a single in his drawers. I will have a restraining order by daybreak. Eew!

So you can see, things would be quite different.

Lady's, leave that life to those types of women. If you really have it upstairs, that money is going to make it's way to your doorstep eventually. So leave it alone.

Besides, with the economy being so bad, they will be selling that Prada bag he keeps promising you at Walgreens pretty soon.

Keep your dignity because no one else has the power to do it for you.

0 comments: