CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

14.11.08

People Hate People, Too

Take a look at this classy costume, people.



Are you struck that, of all the nations on earth, they chose an ASIAN kid to put in the garbage?

So tasteless it smacks of insolence. 

But that is not the point.

Beleive me when I say that NO KID WANT TO BE A F-ING GARBAGE CAN FOR HALLOWEEN. 

NOT EVEN GARBAGE-MEN!!!!!!!!

And guess what folks, the "garbage is NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!!!" That means, if your child is bit slow and has not caught on about the adoption just yet, you have to scrape last nights left-overs on them to round out the look.

This kid is saving his allowance for a bus ticket to Anywhere Else.

However, if you think this kid is being raised by parents that do not walk upright, get a load of the all-time, Department of Children and Family Services, Bad-Parent Hall-of Fame founding, costume for that kid in your life that you only let out of the basement on holidays, when company is around, for a little while, after drugging it.....

YEAH!!!! I am an imitator of foul wind! Hoorah!!!

You say, I have a picture of a lady cutting cheese on my chest?
I say, at least she is wearing pearls.

perhaps they felt looking like an enema bag would be just a tad inappropriate. 
This description for this costume, on the website that sells it, starts by asking the question:

"Is he an expert at making funny noises?"

Don't believe me? Here GO SEE.

But unlike the trash can costume, this one has actually been purchased by a parent and...........REVIEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  With a real name....but of the kid...first and last name (Caleb's mom) read it HERE

Also the care instructions say "wash with cold water and HANG DRY."

Now I don't know about you, but I have walked into grandma's bathroom a few times in my life and seen a suspicions bag hanging on the shower rod. I learned to ignore it (after 25 years or so), mainly because I had no idea what it was. If I walk into a bathroom and se this hanging up, I will either:

  1. Die from confusion.
  2. Walk back into the living room wearing it.

Don't test me, people!

Why have kids? Hell, why have sex?

0 comments: